Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bart calls it his badge of honor

We just got back from a Southern Utah and Colorado motorcycle trip with our friends the Parkinsons. We met in Panguitch Utah then rode through Boulder Mountain. The next day to Cortez Co. The next day to Telluride Co through Durango and back to Cortez. This is in from of the cliffs and Mesa Verde National Park where we looked at the Indian ruins of dwellings built in cliffs. We look a little chubby because we are and also it was cold and I'm wearing 6 layers to stay warm.


Bart burned his leg on his Harley pipes and called it his badge of honor. He loves his motorcycle. It has taken about a month to heal. He wears pants now when riding.

3 comments:

DeAnn McWhorter said...

OK I am really sorry but I am cracking up over this Harley picture of the two of you. I just can't get used to my parents being so cool!

Chelsey Howard said...

You guys are so cute:) Trevor saw this and he said that you don't really like the motorcycle, but you'll do it cause Bart likes it. I just told him I'm not as good a wife as you! And ouch, I've been burnt by a motorcycle before, its the worst burn:(

Kristi said...

Awesome leather duds!