Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My week alone


I have been looking forward to this week every since I figured out a way to NOT go on the BIG motorcycle trip. Bart and Keith went up to the Canadian border and I got to stay home. Yeah They even took a tent and sleeping bags to pretend they were cowboys on horses or something. I had really big plans while they were in the wild west, but today is Wednesday and mostly I've had the flu. I did make a new temple dress (skirt) which turned out crummy. I guess I pictured myself a lot younger and without my little tummy. My mom says just get a long blouse.

I did get to the library to borrow some books on CD to listen to while I clean the house but everytime I get it all set up the phone rings. Oh well. Jenna and Matt got moved to Indianna. They are setting up their house. I really miss them. DeAnn is coming for a visit in a week though and we are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see Brianna, Brian and Ben. Oh I almost forgot the really BIG news is Keith received his mission call last week. He is going to Brazil. The same mission as Ryan Baker is in right now. They are so excited to be in the same mission. He leaves here for Brazil on Sep 30. That is why this summer is so busy. Michael and Heather are also moving next week they bought a house about 15 min away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job mom for writing on your blog love ya

Chelsey Howard said...

You do have a lot going on! That's fun that DeAnn is here! I talked to Jenna today and she said you guys are gonna visit her before Keith leaves! I wish I could go too! And I am so excited for Keith! He's gonna be an awesome missionary!

Classicphotos said...

Hey Deb exciting news on the Van Oostendorps newest missionary!!!! Tell Kieth Congrats from the Bennetts!! Thanks for all you do!! Love you Cheri