skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Van Clan
Making Memories
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Mother's Day
Bartel's mom Randi. She has even got some bling bling.
Randi was out of town so I went to Bartel's Mother's Day Program at school. It was so fun. I was treated royally. Bartel in pics with his best buddies.
1 comment:
Chelsey Howard
said...
That was sweet of you to do casue Randi was gone:) I love your crown!
May 21, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those we love:
Bart and Randi
Michael and Heather
Chelsey and Trevor Howard
Jenna and Matt
DeAnn and Brian
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(8)
Trip to Cinders with Bart and Randi
Mother's Day 2
Mother's Day
Bart calls it his badge of honor
Making orange muffins. Yum. Scooping out the or...
Keith and nieces except Brianna. We miss Brianna....
Brooklyn and Chloe
Shopping
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
About Me
Debbie
View my complete profile
1 comment:
That was sweet of you to do casue Randi was gone:) I love your crown!
Post a Comment